• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Space Force!!

I needed an MRI at Benning and I took my PCS orders and ran away when they told me I would have to wait for it.

Edit to add: I have never gone to the VA for anything.

Worst part was I was chaptered out for "failure to conform" after everything was done. Never went back after that, even though I wanted to.

Worst part was I was chaptered out for "failure to conform" after everything was done. Never went back after that, even though I wanted to.
You popped smoke on em hard hahahaha that’s stupid to chapter you, assuming you wanted to stay in. Infantry soldiers alllllll do dumb **** during their career. I’ve caught a field grade before, still got E-6 by 26 and did 10 honorably. Great career. I’m glad they weren’t just handing out chapters and discharges when I was in or a lot of us would have gotten das boot.

Just got back from the Guntersville Alabama VA CBOC (Community based outpatient clinic) I had to file a Transfer request for Alabama and on the top of the form they spelled transfer TRAINFER. Oh GOD I'm going to die from medical malpractice. I pointed the mistake out to the receptionist when I turned in the form and she said "You are actually the first person to ever notice that....................." Pray for me. ;)

I think you may be ****ed. I hope I'm wrong.

You popped smoke on em hard hahahaha that’s stupid to chapter you, assuming you wanted to stay in. Infantry soldiers alllllll do dumb **** during their career. I’ve caught a field grade before, still got E-6 by 26 and did 10 honorably. Great career. I’m glad they weren’t just handing out chapters and discharges when I was in or a lot of us would have gotten das boot.

Yeah it was crazy. I wanted to stay and recover but was denied by the dumb 1LT who thought he was hot ****. Didnt even have a deployment patch. When I hit RHU (retrain/hold unit) it was full, like 35 guys being sent home or had medical ****.

For my jar head brothers

B0171B63-EC15-4401-96A0-46C840EB74A9.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom