• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Speaking of thieves...

Surprise, surprise...NO WORD FROM THE DETECTIVE today... I guess they're too busy even though I gave them the evidence they needed to recover the tools and track the thief.
I would call his ass every hour on the hour until he answered, then take him to task. After that I would go to his supervisor rinse and repeat, until I had traction. If this tactic doesn’t work air it out in their FucBook page rinse and repeat. And again and again and again, and if this doesn’t work start calling the city council members

Surprise, surprise...NO WORD FROM THE DETECTIVE today... I guess they're too busy even though I gave them the evidence they needed to recover the tools and track the thief.
Honeslty man I’m free tomorrow and have nothing else to do I’ll charge you a flat fee . 💯like dead ass dead ass

I seriously contemplated it...until about three in the morning!
If you do. Think like a police officer. Who is the normal sane and reasonably rational person here. You don't want to be brandishing and calling him a f-ing thief. You want to be the one who is calm cool and collected.

Present the facts and ask if he would like to make the arrest or ask, am I making a citizens arrest. Would you like to take him into custody? How would you like to proceed? If I need to hog tie him and throw him in the trunk of my car I won't be dropping him off at the jail.

Back
Top Bottom