• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Speaking of thieves...

Start cutting off the hands of thieves this **** would cease. Amazing how chopping off body parts can change ones mind about stealing.
No, you cut his hands off and he can’t work and then he’ll go on welfare so you will pay for that cut his wee wee off and he can still work and not collect welfare.

Reminds me of a story about my FIL. He was a cop in the Upstate of SC back in the 80's. Some scumbag broke into his house and stole his firearm collection.

Tommy found out who it was and went to the shytebird's house and broke in and stole all his guns back. LOL
similar story down here, the fire chief who also was the lgs owner had his private gun collection stolen, he found out who bought them and went and made the pos (dope dealer) give them back- he was a nam vet and wasn’t scared of s@@t!

edit: I was fortunate enough to acquire a couple of them before he passed (my work for his guns) some of the cherished ones of my collection I’ll never let go of!

I have a friend that was a patrol officer in Detroit, some twenty+ years ago.

He was not even allowed to arrest for a misdemeanor or non violent felonies.

Durham may not be that far gone IDK.

Back when I was a working LEO, it simply amazed me how hard a dope head would work, just to keep from getting a job.
Lot of incentives to work under the table to avoid loss of benefits. Some people move furniture, some move stolen tools and crack. It's definitely a thing.

Lot of incentives to work under the table to avoid loss of benefits. Some people move furniture, some move stolen tools and crack. It's definitely a thing.
I saw were they would hook to a chicken house with a truck, in a central location, and rip the entire set of wires out.
Rip all the drywall apart to steal wires, pipes etc.
Take half the night to get $50 worth of wire, split three ways or so.

Back
Top Bottom