Sports teams you pull for, but live no where close to them..

no it's not more than the other. i laughed at a guy who cheers for the steelers but says all nba players are thugs. then u gave numbers. so i looked up the numbers and did the math. thugs in every sport. but don't be selective about it and biased when the logic is wrong
Are we really debating the 'merits' of a 2.3% vs 1.6% arrest record over a fixed short period of time? :confused:

u quoted the numbers urself dude
I'm not defending one group over another. You are. They are both full of thugs IMHO. That was my point. But I concede. The NBA and ESPECIALLY the Celtics, ROCK! :cool: :rolleyes:
By the way, in my youth, I was a Lakers fan, primarily because my best friend was a Celtics fan. :p ;)

I'm not defending one group over another. You are. They are both full of thugs IMHO. That was my point. But I concede. The NBA and ESPECIALLY the Celtics, ROCK! :cool: :rolleyes:
By the way, in my youth, I was a Lakers fan, primarily because my best friend was a Celtics fan. :p ;)

very true, both are full of thugs and miscreants. i wasn't defending one or the other. merely pointing out the fact that all these football fans hate the nba cuz it's a buncha thugs are wrong.

u were a lakers fan as a youth, are u still now?

very true, both are full of thugs and miscreants. i wasn't defending one or the other. merely pointing out the fact that all these football fans hate the nba cuz it's a buncha thugs are wrong.

u were a lakers fan as a youth, are u still now?
Just as a youth. I could care less about the NBA. Although I did watch the last 2 minutes of regulation and then overtime last night. First NBA minutes I've seen this year.

FYI to be fair, you may find this article interesting. http://sports.yahoo.com/top/news?slug=ycn-10293063
Fox 29 Philadelphia reports that the NFL's ratio of arrests are 34 to1,696 which translates to 2 percent. The MLB's arrests are a little worse at a ratio of 16 to 750, or 2.1 percent. The worst of the bunch is the NBA with a 23-450 ratio, or 5.1 percent.

And it does say the NFL has a lower arrest record than the GENERAL PUBLIC! See... angels. :)

Back
Top Bottom