Sports teams you pull for, but live no where close to them..

I'm an Arsenal fan myself. Had the pleasure of seeing them play at Highbury back in the late 90s while on vacation in London.

I'm happy to see the EPL coming to NBC this fall.

I didn't even hear about that! That will make it a lot easier for me to keep up with.
My brother got to see WHU play in Columbus a couple of years ago, but I wasn't able to make it.

Notre Dame

Washington Capitals

Scotland (Rugby)

Baltimore Ravens

And the greatest team to ever step on a baseball diamond

The New York Yankees!!!!

Just as a youth. I could care less about the NBA. Although I did watch the last 2 minutes of regulation and then overtime last night. First NBA minutes I've seen this year.

FYI to be fair, you may find this article interesting. http://sports.yahoo.com/top/news?slug=ycn-10293063
Fox 29 Philadelphia reports that the NFL's ratio of arrests are 34 to1,696 which translates to 2 percent. The MLB's arrests are a little worse at a ratio of 16 to 750, or 2.1 percent. The worst of the bunch is the NBA with a 23-450 ratio, or 5.1 percent.

And it does say the NFL has a lower arrest record than the GENERAL PUBLIC! See... angels. :)

that doesn't make sense. early in the article they said 573 nfl players arrested since 2000. then they said only 34?

that doesn't make sense. early in the article they said 573 nfl players arrested since 2000. then they said only 34?
The 34 is either their annual pace over the time period or that particular year's number (the linked article is no longer there to say for certain) so they can calculate the annual arrest rate. The 572 covered the entire multi year time period.

College Football = UGA
Pro Football = Packers & Falcons
Hockey = Red Wings
Pro Baseball = Braves
College Baseball = they play?
Pro Basketball = Magic and Bird
College Basketball = Hoosiers

Back
Top Bottom