Sports teams you pull for, but live no where close to them..

Duke Blue Devils in college hoops.

All of my favorites in every sport are from here. Bulldogs, Braves, Falcons, Hawks.

I must admit I go for any SEC college football team when playing out of conference or in bowl games. Even the GAYtors...

The only college football team I root for is whoever happens to be playing Notre Dame. I am not attached to any..but loathe Notre Dame that much.

Only NFL team I root for is the Cowboys. I was born in Texas but grew up mostly in Georgia...never stopped being a Dallas fan though even when they play the Falcons.

Baseball ...Braves are the only team I care about...so 1 local sports team for me.

Hocky...used to watch the Flames but they defected to Canada so F* em. I don't even remember the name of the new team...or care...or even know if they still exist.

Basketball sucks. Why in God's name would anyone care to watch 7 foot men dunk 10 foot goals? It's about as interesting as watching cars drive round and round in a circle on Sunday. I don't do NASCAR either.

Basketball sucks. Why in God's name would anyone care to watch 7 foot men dunk 10 foot goals? It's about as interesting as watching cars drive round and round in a circle on Sunday. I don't do NASCAR either.

so basketball sucks because of their height? the avg basketball player is 6'7" the avg male is 6'3"

there are less than 20 players in the nba who are over 7 ft tall and they can barely jump

my question is why would anybody even watch baseball? buncha nonathletic morons swining a stick

so basketball sucks because of their height? the avg basketball player is 6'7" the avg male is 6'3"

there are less than 20 players in the nba who are over 7 ft tall and they can barely jump

my question is why would anybody even watch baseball? buncha nonathletic morons swining a stick

6'3". Are you high?

And I want to see you throw 100 pitches to the best hitters in the world in 95 degree heat and 70% humidity.

I used to think NWS was hard on you. You do it to yourself.

Last edited:
Your post says the avg bball player is 6'7" and the average male is 6'3".

I have reading comprehension skills. Your writing........:rolleyes:

fair enough, i quoted an article. what are u questioning then?

i see u took no offense to me saying that baseball players are nonathletic right?

update: my bad, the avg height is 6'3" in the nba. the avg height is 6'7" in the eastern division i read that article wrong

which proves my original post even more so

Back
Top Bottom