• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Spotted a new Ford Ranger "in the wild."

I'm waiting on Kia's truck coming out late 2019 for the 2020 lineup. Gonna have 370 HP, AWD, penis truck styled wheels and trim package with lightbar that reach the moon. MSRP to be <4K. one pic I saw was a Realtree Camo factory paint job.
View attachment 1983521
That's kinda cool but I'm kinda soured on Kia stuff since buying this 2010 Soul and driving them around at the port at work. Damn near every Soul or Hyundai Veloster which is a miserable retarded ass car by the way has to be jumped off when we go to move them. It's like Kia buys all the cheapest parts available. On Thursday I stripped the plastic off a new K900 that was someone's company car. It had a sticker showing $64K and change. No thanks.

It's kind of amazing how pickups have inflated over the years. Today's F150 is the size of a 250 from the 70s and 80s. And that new Ranger looks like what used to be a full sized pickup.

And given those prices, it's no a surprise that car makers don;t want to make sedans anymore. There's no way those would have the same margins as one of the pickups discussed above.

It’s so funny that just not too many years ago pick up trucks and suvs were “the devil “ according to the mainstream liberal media but now there’s not a peep so it looks like they lost that battle since big trucks are now the norm.
I guess all their efforts are now concentrated on Trump and the Russians.

It’s so funny that just not too many years ago pick up trucks and suvs were “the devil “ according to the mainstream liberal media but now there’s not a peep so it looks like they lost that battle since big trucks are now the norm.
I guess all their efforts are now concentrated on Trump and the Russians.

Well that and the new half ton trucks have the payload and capacity of the old 3/4 ton trucks but the fuel economy of the old full size cars.

Back
Top Bottom