• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

SPRING BREAK MAYHEM - Tybee Island

If I were the chief LEO in Tybee, I'd release an ass ton of sand fleas on the beach. Considering I'd know where to get an ass ton of sand fleas!

I got banned from r/Savannah because I commented on the post with 3 pictures showing the groups in the picture.
My comment: “I see one common thing in each picture.”

Guess their moderators can’t handle the truth of the situation. It’s not just the beach, I see this behavior at my son’s games here as well.

they did their best to stop it this year and it was better than it has been most years. i expect them to crack down more and more. the city is just as sick of it and has no plans to let it continue.

I see nothing but a bunch of damned thug- apes creating trash that they represent !
Shame should fill their heads but they know not any shame because of what and how they are taught and brought up !
Screw them ! This needs to be pointed out and they should be called what they are !

Imma catch hell for this but.

Some of these fellers aint never hung out with trashy white folks and it shows.
Nah you won’t catch hell. There’s dirt bags across all races, the difference is the concentration in each that are consistently proving their own stereotypes.

Back
Top Bottom