• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SS Tumbling & Annealing

MarTian

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
14   0
Reaction score
I'm thinking about spending the money for a SS tumbling and annealing setup. To help offset the cost I thought I would offer to tumble and anneal brass for ODT members. Before I spend the money on the setup I wanted to see if anyone would be interested in having their brass cleaned and annealed. I'm not 100% sure of the price yet, but I would keep it as reasonable as possible.

Let me know either here or via PM if this is something you might be interested in. If there's enough interest I'll get something setup.

Thanks!

I'm thinking about spending the money for a SS tumbling and annealing setup. To help offset the cost I thought I would offer to tumble and anneal brass for ODT members. Before I spend the money on the setup I wanted to see if anyone would be interested in having their brass cleaned and annealed. I'm not 100% sure of the price yet, but I would keep it as reasonable as possible.

Let me know either here or via PM if this is something you might be interested in. If there's enough interest I'll get something setup.

Thanks!

Would be interested in annealing if the price is right.
Tom

I would need to see a price structure before I would say I would use such a service or not. I'm sure, in my mind anyways, that there may be a price point at which I would say yes, this service is worth it. My time has a value to me and the time savings may certainly have a value to me. Prepare an aggregate of your costs, equipment, consumables the cost of your time and develop pricing per 100, 250, 500 and 1000. Shipping should be considered as well. Lets us know.

Back
Top Bottom