• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Stabilizing Brace Discussion

Every gun owner should be leaving a comment. The fuds won’t because it doesn’t effect their 30-30.
This is why we are losing rights guaranteed by the constitution bit by bit. Even the collective group of gun owners has been divided, and won't stand together. The "fuds", the "tactical tools", the "operators", the "antique collectors", the "larp-ing Larry's"..... no matter what the silly designation, we are all still a group of overwhelmingly law abiding citizens and if we stuck together, we'd be much stronger than we are now. Our voice, if unanimous would be much louder than it is now, with so many smaller factions. This brace crap won't affect anybody's 30-30 today, but if put into place it will guarantee that the alphabet agencies get bolder and bolder. Their end game is no firearms in the hands of "subjects", and it will not stop with bump stocks, braces, AR's or whatever is next. Our inability to see each other as the best allies we have, instead of fudds vs larpers or whatever, will be the root cause of loss of rights. If a man owns nothing more than a lever action rifle and a single action handgun, he should be just as concerned as an individual who enjoys sbr's, braced handguns, and belt fed weapons.
The enemies of our rights see us a collective threat to their agenda, WHY CAN WE NOT GET OUR ACT TOGETHER AND ACTUALLY BE A COLLECTIVE THREAT TO THEIR AGENDA??? Sorry, early morning rant over....

they can get ****ed. BUUUTTTTTTT if they are willing to register one of my stripped pistol lowers as an SBR for free then i may finally have an actual sbr for at least one build.
This is the most damaging "pro gun" logic. Do you know what comes next after everything is registered? In case you weren't aware, EVERY SINGLE TIME gun registration is successful, history shows that confiscation follows. At best, you are kicking the can to the next generation. I don't want my kids to deal with this.

This is the most damaging "pro gun" logic. Do you know what comes next after everything is registered? In case you weren't aware, EVERY SINGLE TIME gun registration is successful, history shows that confiscation follows. At best, you are kicking the can to the next generation. I don't want my kids to deal with this.
Every 4473 you ever filled out has been looked over by the goobrrment . Nothing is hidden @¿@

Every 4473 you ever filled out has been looked over by the goobrrment . Nothing is hidden @¿@

Very few 4473s are actually seen by a government agency. Unless the ATF is looking for a particular firearm in a trace they have no reason to search them. They will audit 4473s, but that is to make sure the record keeping requirements are met, and that information never leaves the gun stope where they reside.

At some point you will see a push for a registration database though. Once they have a national 'universal' background check law in place so that all transfers are recorded, you can be sure that national registration will be next.

This is why we are losing rights guaranteed by the constitution bit by bit. Even the collective group of gun owners has been divided, and won't stand together. The "fuds", the "tactical tools", the "operators", the "antique collectors", the "larp-ing Larry's"..... no matter what the silly designation, we are all still a group of overwhelmingly law abiding citizens and if we stuck together, we'd be much stronger than we are now. Our voice, if unanimous would be much louder than it is now, with so many smaller factions. This brace crap won't affect anybody's 30-30 today, but if put into place it will guarantee that the alphabet agencies get bolder and bolder. Their end game is no firearms in the hands of "subjects", and it will not stop with bump stocks, braces, AR's or whatever is next. Our inability to see each other as the best allies we have, instead of fudds vs larpers or whatever, will be the root cause of loss of rights. If a man owns nothing more than a lever action rifle and a single action handgun, he should be just as concerned as an individual who enjoys sbr's, braced handguns, and belt fed weapons.
The enemies of our rights see us a collective threat to their agenda, WHY CAN WE NOT GET OUR ACT TOGETHER AND ACTUALLY BE A COLLECTIVE THREAT TO THEIR AGENDA??? Sorry, early morning rant over....

because the fudds dont subscribe to activism and think theyre better than every other group you just mentioned and are also apathetic to their own gun rights.

Back
Top Bottom