• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Stinkin' Gas Can Spouts!

thanks for the ideas... I just hate those godawful spouts almost as much as I hate commies! I will definitely give the hole ideas a shot. it just makes me so angry that a device like that is required which actually makes the problem worse. I used to never spill a drop of gas, but with all the acrobatics required to get gas out of these ****** things, I wind up spilling some every time! govt. at work..... trying to fix another problem and makes it far worse!

There is a solution to the gas can spouts. There is a web site (also on eBay I believe) that sells a universal gas can replacement spout. I just got mine (found them at Rural King) and they fit all three of my 5 gallon cans (Midwest and 2 Blitz). ezpourspout.com They work!!

I have a 5 gal one that you have to pull down on the nozzle to expose the opening. Its a pain but just 2 days ago a neighbor in my subdivision is moving and was throwing some stuff out and one happened to be a smaller 2.5 gal old style can. I'm so happy I saw it.

I keep a flex-funnel with mine and just take the entire nozzle off and use the funnel now.
It has to be 15 times faster and doesn't cause me any pain from constantly gripping that friggin lever.
Those flippin spouts are from the abyss.

Tree-hugging-rediculous-time-wasting-nonsense

Hit your local motocycle shop and get a race can. May take a little getting use to, but will pour gas. 5gal plastic jug with a large valve on it, very easy to use. Very popular among the motocross and race crowds.

Back
Top Bottom