• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Stolen Firearms

Rifleman188

Law Enforcement
ODT Junkie!
38   0
Reaction score
Help with A burglary Investigation!

Along with being a OT Menber I am a Deputy Sheriff W Bryan County SO assigned Investigations.

I am going to throw a long shot but maybe some OT member can help me with an ongoing Burglary investigation from late last year. I had a residential burglary with excess of 100 guns taken. Several of the Guns are distinctive or memorable as were some of the holsters. I am hoping one of these distinctive guns will surface and provide a lead.

Stolen Guns of Note:
Colt Govt Model 1911al US Property marked 1943 unissued still in wax paper and cosmoline. MAy have now been taken from packaging
US Carbine Unk maker new Unissued still in cosmoline and paper wrappings.
US Carbine Inland Mfg 1943 or 1944 In like new shape
Winchester Model 1873 or 1892 Model Rifle/Carbine in Excellent shape very likely with a Early Model Colt SAA probable caliber 44-40 WCF both with a matching fancy leather Western Rig.
Several M&P series Pistols with Brass Knuckle Design nicely engraved on slide.
Numerous handgun Holsters leather, embossed with Either Outlaws MC Logo or Brass Knuckle logo and its accompanying firearm.

No Serial Numbers available on any of the above.

These were Stolen from the North Bryan County area (Pembroke) near Hwy 80 and I-16. A you can tell from the memorable weapons listed this was a high dollar collection ie well in excess of 100K.

Any information would be appreciated.

Inv Steve M. BCSO text Call 912-570-5072

Sorry for their loss. I know of one guy with a special family collection and his guns are in a cement vault built into his home.

If it was me I would look at friends of family members that have been shown the guns.

Cement vault under his home. Ah I know the guy. I used to baby sit his dog

0A3B9DB6-7B28-4688-B38B-49FED039702F.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom