• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Stolen guns South Cobb.

Good luck with that. Sounds like someone you know may have either done it or told people about what you had and they did it. I had some good guns stolen in the past and it makes your stomach hurt so bad. It makes you feel like doing some detective work and finding those bastards. Well you definitely learned a lesson from not having a safe and so many guns in a closet unlocked. Still your stuff no one has the right to take it. Good luck bud

Burglar bars and metal door over the regular back door are installed. Although the window bars are a bit cheese looking the security door looks beefier.

"1) Get a motion sensing, internet capable camera and position it so that it's watching their point of entry. Maybe a couple, with different positions around the house. It's critical that these be able to do an immediate upload of images to a remote server on the Internet. Not terribly difficult or expensive, as long as you have a working Internet connection."

check out Ring.com... if you have a wireless internet in your house they do all of the above..

quality products

My brother had the same happen to him. Sorry, Buddy. I agree with the other posters who recommended posting the thefts on various online databases. I know I check them when buying used guns. That's too much hardware to sit on. They had/have somewhere to turn the equipment into cash.

Second break in tells me that its either an acquaintance that knows your schedule or one of your neighbors. Have there been any break ins of your neighbors? If not review acquaintances. I don't know how big your place is, but I might think about a large dog as well as some sort of security.

Back
Top Bottom