• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Stolen guns South Cobb.

Sorry to hear that . $100 can get you a basic monitoring system, like a camera or such. Surveillance signs, etc. Also protective measures like an alarm system, dog, anything at this point. It might not stop it but could certainly hinder it...If you don't plan on moving its prolly worth the investment. Good luck to ya in the future. Sorry for your loss .

That's sucks hard its time for video equipment its cheap and you can nail those bastards once and for all . I lived in the hood years ago and it's almost always a neighbor they know when you leave ( TELL NO ONE OF YOUR NEW VIDEO EQUIPMENT AND YOU WILL SEE )

That's sucks hard its time for video equipment its cheap and you can nail those bastards once and for all . I lived in the hood years ago and it's almost always a neighbor they know when you leave ( TELL NO ONE OF YOUR NEW VIDEO EQUIPMENT AND YOU WILL SEE )
That was my first thought too. Someone is watching. Or was

Today my house was broke into while I was at work and I was cleaned out. If you guys could, keep an eye out for sale items / ads with the things I list and maybe a long shot recovery can happen.

1) Colt 6920 brand new, Identifiable by 2 small mods, a B.A.D. lever and an extension sleeve behind the stock flash hider to keep a bayonet from rattling.

2) Mossberg 500 with a mesa stock adapter and M4 style stock with internal recoil system

3) Ruger P95 in a cheap nylon shoulder harness with 4 mags in it

4) Ruger PC9 new condition.

5) Band new Glock 42. never fired, 4 mags

6) Henry survival rifle.The newer plastic style, 3 mags never fired.

7) 2 ammo cans 30 cal size with assorted loose and boxed 9mm.

8 to 10 40 round Mag pul mags loaded.

15 or so new condition Okay industries gov't AR 30 round mags loaded, 20 Colt 20 round mags.

about 20 ruger/ mecgar mags for the P95 loaded. Combo of stainless and blued, 15 and 17 rounders.

1 M pro 7 cleaning kit. The one that has 3 bore snakes in it for 9mm, 223 and .22.

3 UTG black rifle bags. Each bag was full to the brim with rifle and loaded mags.

1 Paraclete body armor vest with 2 level 4 gov't ceramic plates. Black in color with a 6 pocket mag carrier on the front containing 3 mecgar p95 mags and 3 Okay industries gov't 30 round mags all loaded.

1 Glock knife

Although some of the items were bought used, everything would look like it had never been used because it basically was bought and put in the closet.

General details all was stolen today 12/22/2015 from a subdivision off from Clay road Austell, South Cobb. No safe. Unknown if local or pro but I did have a fed ex home delivery box disappear/ not delivered about 2 weeks ago and it had one of the UTG rifle bags in it so possible it was traced back from the address on the box. Broke a rear patio door window out and took nothing but fire arms stuff. Had to leave the majority of the ammo cans behind due to running out of carrying capacity. They did some ransacking of the house looking but found the gun stuff pretty fast and left with just that stuff which was obviously plenty good.
you had that much stuff "not "in a safe:thumb::nono:...WTF were you thinking..Get a :censored:in safe..if its not tied down they will take that too:first:No sympathy from me sympathy is a word between **** and syphilis in the dictionary

Last edited:
Dude. Move. Seriously.

You seem like a legit good dude that 's trying to live life the best you can. Screw it, let the thugs have their 'hood. Get out, and don't look back.

that's what I did but my grandparents rode it out to the end

Us, too. I grew up in the Austell/Mableton area, and my 1st house I bought after getting married was in Mableton. We sold and moved to Paulding in '98.

My parents still live in the house I grew up in, and my sister and her bunch live near Wallace Park. Both of them have had multiple items stolen out of their yards, but no home break in's yet.

My Dad had a bench style grinder with a wire brush wheel mounted on it, cleaning up some hand tools he bought 2nd hand. He went in the house for a cold drink and to take a 10 minute break, and they stole the grinder, tools, everything off the carport in broad daylight!

Back
Top Bottom