My brother can crank his from his smartphone

I’m sure they are easy to break into

All the new cars are
Door Handles are all plastic

Very easy to pop out of the door with a screwdriver

But one that has the smartphone crank Probabaly has a tracker too

I’m gonna install a secret starter switch on my bronco and my sons 76 K10

Some of my old 18 wheelers had a low oil pressure cut off

And an over ride switch that had to be held down to keep the engine running until the pressure came up
on my 88 chevy if i want i just disconnect fuel pump relay or battery if im leaving it for a while

Another reason I like the hidden oil pressure over ride switch or a hidden starter button is I have two vehicles from the 70s that I’ve installed late model fuel injected engines , five speed manual transmission, vintage air AC etc

Can’t get collector insurance because I don’t have a locked garage to park them in and one of them is a daily driver and I have a teen driver on our insurance list

So a hidden switch that resets itself every time you shut off the car is nice

I use a micro switch and a relay

The switch is tiny and can be hidden anywhere and even passengers in he car won’t see you touch it

You can also use existing switches that are not hooked up

We installed a later model tilt Steering Column and didn’t use the cruise control switch on the turn signal stalk
Not even your passengers will notice you touching the cruise control switch while turning the key switch
It’s wired so you have to do both at the same time

A friend of mine in Hawaii kept getting his Toyota pickup stolen
And he wired the starter to the windshield squirter
He’s had several attempted thefts since then but none successful

Meh, kinda is when you make it easy for a criminal to steal your weapon and use it against you, your neighbor, or someone else

But positive and responsible safe control of your weapon is no one elses business right lol
That kind of thinking is what got DC to band forks from even having a loaded firearm in their home until the SC overturned it. carrying a firearm in all my vehicles and on my person has worked for me for 28 years never had anyone steal my gun. So to make yourself feel better a northern State with more gun control Maybe more suited to your liking

That kind of thinking is what got DC to band forks from even having a loaded firearm in their home until the SC overturned it. carrying a firearm in all my vehicles and on my person has worked for me for 28 years never had anyone steal my gun. So to make yourself feel better a northern State with more gun control Maybe more suited to your liking
im not advocating a law behind it, I'm advocating being responsible with your firearms. criminals get their guns from getting stolen, and I can proudly say I've never armed any with an easy lick. some folks on here can leave them in their vehicles because they took the time to get a safe or something other than leaving it under a seat or in a glovebox

im not advocating a law behind it, I'm advocating being responsible with your firearms. criminals get their guns from getting stolen, and I can proudly say I've never armed any with an easy lick. some folks on here can leave them in their vehicles because they took the time to get a safe or something other than leaving it under a seat or in a glovebox

I leave mine neither under the seat or in the glove box but it doesn't do you a damn bit of good locked up when you need it. I can proudly say I never armed a criminal with a easy lick either. An unfortunate you are wrong most criminals don't get their gun from theft they get them from family members or friends when they can't purchase them legally themselves. We all can say someone else's is irresponsible when they don't live up to our standards such as I have a vault which is much better than a safe so I can say everyone that has a safe is irresponsible because they don't have a vault. We can say that someone that can afford a firearm but can't afford the safe is responsible too I suppose. It goes back to my original statement it's none of your business what somebody else does with their firearm as long as it doesn't harm you or yours personally. Additionally by your statement I guess that makes every law enforcement officer that has a patrol rifle in his vehicle and leave it there overnight irresponsible. Which would be almost any officer on patrol that has a take-home car.

It goes back to my original statement it's none of your business what somebody else does with their firearm as long as it doesn't harm you or yours personally.

I think you have the crux of the matter there.

Unfortunately, for your position, a stolen gun may well be used to threaten or harm an innocent person, however unlikely you think that may be.

I believe I have a responsibility to others to behave in a reasonable and prudent manner with regard to securing firearms, so we can agree to differ.

I leave mine neither under the seat or in the glove box but it doesn't do you a damn bit of good locked up when you need it. I can proudly say I never armed a criminal with a easy lick either. An unfortunate you are wrong most criminals don't get their gun from theft they get them from family members or friends when they can't purchase them legally themselves. We all can say someone else's is irresponsible when they don't live up to our standards such as I have a vault which is much better than a safe so I can say everyone that has a safe is irresponsible because they don't have a vault. We can say that someone that can afford a firearm but can't afford the safe is responsible too I suppose. It goes back to my original statement it's none of your business what somebody else does with their firearm as long as it doesn't harm you or yours personally. Additionally by your statement I guess that makes every law enforcement officer that has a patrol rifle in his vehicle and leave it there overnight irresponsible. Which would be almost any officer on patrol that has a take-home car.
hmmm, ill just make my position simpler

cops and people who have had their guns stolen out of their cars are assholes, because it can be prevented by not being complacent or taking the time to be responsible.

there I said it.

owning a firearm and not securing it to the best of your ability is not something I respect, regardless of law or how you think most criminals get their guns. this includes keeping guns out of the reach of undesirables (whether they be criminals on the street or children in your own home)

hmmm, ill just make my position simpler

cops and people who have had their guns stolen out of their cars are assholes, because it can be prevented by not being complacent or taking the time to be responsible.

there I said it.

owning a firearm and not securing it to the best of your ability is not something I respect, regardless of law or how you think most criminals get their guns. this includes keeping guns out of the reach of undesirables (whether they be criminals on the street or children in your own home)

Well if you dont have a vault and leave firearms in your home you are a irresponsible gun owner chuckie .

Back
Top Bottom