• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Stolen Truck from Kennesaw Mtn.

hmmm, ill just make my position simpler

cops and people who have had their guns stolen out of their cars are assholes, because it can be prevented by not being complacent or taking the time to be responsible.

there I said it.

owning a firearm and not securing it to the best of your ability is not something I respect, regardless of law or how you think most criminals get their guns. this includes keeping guns out of the reach of undesirables (whether they be criminals on the street or children in your own home)

I have to agree chucklenut. It is irresponsible. Does it suck that there are dirtbags that steal? NO DOUBT! I do think it's irresponsible to leave a gun in ones vehicle and then get totally pissed when it gets stolen. People are thieves and it sucks. We can moan and regale ourselves with tales of how shotguns and rifles used to sit in the window racks of our trucks and how we left our doors unlocked, but those days are gone. And that REALLY sucks!

As long as there is this fiendish pervasive entitlement mentality in our society; along with soft sentences and fearless criminals, it will continue to happen. Again and again. Until there are stiffer consequences and sentences that stick there will be bold criminals.

When I was in Perry a neighborhood near me got hit pretty good over a period of a few nights. An individual who I knew of, but didn't know had a pistol stolen from his truck after his window was busted out. I felt bad for him.....He got his window repaired and about 3 weeks later got it broken out again and this time they stole a deer rifle. I no longer felt bad for him.

yup, I got a safe and locks and the few things I do own are inside a house that is locked with a German shepherd as a resident :)

So you dont have a built in vault, why not? Why would you be irresponsible and not invest in a vault to better secure your firearms from theft?

Back
Top Bottom