• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Stop leaving guns in your cars..

Only 9 pages for me
Screenshot_20221113-155045_Brave.jpg

Dang, twenty pages and they’re still not getting it, this is why I love odt just the right combo of butthurts, bootlickers, fudds, and feds sprinkled with a dash of Mensa applicants.
Well, it’s a subject worthy of input from all factions.
I’m sure we can work together and form a unified consensus.
Right?

Right?

Well, maybe in 20 more pages?….

Dang, twenty pages and they’re still not getting it, this is why I love odt just the right combo of butthurts, bootlickers, fudds, and feds sprinkled with a dash of Mensa applicants.

Only 9 pages for me
Nine pages or twenty pages- this thread still isn't as interesting as when that Backpage hooker stole that dudes gold Cadillac bowling ball bag out of his closet.
If a man isn't willing to lock up a valuable like that, he deserves to lose it.
Edit- and by valuable I'm referring to the bag obviously. The hooker did get locked up...

This all started with criticizing honest guys that have a gun in their car or truck.

I am still going to carry within My Rights according to the 2A. I will never change as it's a Right.

The Atlanta Mayor and his police stoogies think they are challenging our Right to protect ourselves against their record as the Worst Murder Area in the SE. Here is the Mayor that you guys trust to save your life:

MayorDickens.jpg

I'd say good luck during his administration.

Back
Top Bottom