• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Stop leaving guns in your cars..

I know of several women that left their purses & old purses in cars & then bitch about the cost of replacing those windows not to mention the hassle of replacing phones, id’s, credit cards etc but hey it’s not their fault ?
Personally, I’m not gonna blame the victim, just going to opine that they should know better.
It’s like the folks that leave their car running in cold weather, while they zip into a convenance store.

It would appear at this point that if I stated that the earth was round you would argue that it is "slightly ovular"
FlatEarth.jpg

If the gun cannot be seen from outside the vehicle, how does it's presence contribute to the vehicle being broken into?
You may not be able to see it (many cannot) but the presence of a firearm changes the aura a vehicle projects.
There are devices available that read and interpret these auras (for those who aren’t prescient) but they are only sold to criminals on the dark web.

I recovered a firearm that was stolen out of a car one time, it was a SCCY, and when I got it off of the suspect it held 12 rounds I think, anyway, it only had three rounds left in it. I contacted the owner who worked at a local prison and should have known better than to leave her car unlocked and a gun in it. When I talked to her I asked her how many rounds she had in the weapon, she advised three. I asked her why only three rounds, she advised it was because that was all the rounds she owns.

I recovered a firearm that was stolen out of a car one time, it was a SKYY, and when I got it off of the suspect it held 12 rounds I think, anyway, it only had three rounds left in it. I contacted the owner who worked at a local prison and should have known better than to leave her car unlocked and a gun in it. When I talked to her I asked her how many rounds she had in the weapon, she advised three. I asked her why only three rounds, she advised it was because that was all the rounds she owns.
Well, duh.

Back
Top Bottom