• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Stop leaving guns in your cars..

Good lord, for "responsible and accountable citizens" y'all dodge responsibility and accountability like a bunch of women.

What is so hard about securing your firearms in your vehicles? Where are all these hypotheticals and unrelated comparisons coming from?

"Oh well, bad guy stole my gun. He would have stolen someone else's if not mine. Nothing I could've done to prevent it"

But I'm sure y'all carry that weapon for the sake of preventing a criminal from "criminaling", right?
And another

Fair point. The term "secured" evidently has a variety of definitions in peoples mind.

View attachment 4963997

The third definition was what I was implying.

More so out-of-sight. The argument that if it's not out in the open for the absolute fastest deployment then it's almost useless is nonsense. I understand some wish to open carry. It will almost always be faster than drawing from concealment. But i'll still conceal because the pros outweigh the cons. Same thought process. Pros of an out-of-sight weapon in the vehicle outweigh having it be targeted by a hoodlum who would have otherwise walked by to the truck with the NRA sticker on the window.
Didn't you mention mental gymnastics somewhere in one of your posts? Well, I believe that you just won a gold medal. Congrats!

1668537550457.png

You're right. You sure showed me.

Back
Top Bottom