• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Stop overpriced buying

Why are you guys making excuses for stuff you know is not worth what people are asking for it?

Sure everyone is sold out of everything but that doesn't make a Hesse AK 47 worth 1500 dollars does it?

Fine.....Fair market value doesn't mean trying to screw your fellow ODTrs does it?

You know damn well you paid 550 for that AK 2 years ago you are TRYING to sell now for 1500 dollars.
Yeah! Right on!

And what the **** is up with my fellow ODT brethren tryin' ta git $29 - $30 for silver rounds when I know for a fact that they paid only $15 each on promo in 2018. ****ing buddy ****ers is what they are! Flippers!

It's not overpriced if people buy it.
The main people buying are people new to the ODT and have been here since Biden was elected. They are ****ing the ODT marketplace. I guess though if you are selling that don't matter though.

Yeah! Right on!

And what the **** is up with my fellow ODT brethren tryin' ta git $29 - $30 for silver rounds when I know for a fact that they paid only $15 each on promo in 2018. ****ing buddy ****ers is what they are! Flippers!
I get it. Fair market value.

I guess the quad rail should be free as well....
Rb79b5fb70bcb0b5fe7c762d6997d2000

The main people buying are people new to the ODT and have been here since Biden was elected. They are ****ing the ODT marketplace. I guess though if you are selling that don't matter though.
The market is what it is. ODT isn't the small friendly trading sight so many think it is. It was for like two years way back in the day, but the last 6+ years it's become a huge market place that just does what the market does.

Just got this 3 weeks ago HK sp5 $2499 +tax hell I almost bought the ptr also for $1800 LOL. People want $4000 + on here good luck!

Again, if you are lucky to have a LGS that can get inventory in, great! Not everybody has the same access. Stores around me are overpriced and do not have much. But I am not going to drive 4 hours one way to save $500. My time is worth more than that.
Will I pay $4000 for one, nope, but folks can sell what they want to sell. Or sit on it.

Back
Top Bottom