• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Stopped by GSP Today for Speeding (I was packing a G36)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you have a carry permit for SC?

i don't but i could. It was in my console and I informed the trooper as soon as he approached the car. I handed him my GWL. (He took possession of the S&W model 66 during the stop and returned it to me loaded.

I own property in SC and that makes me eligible to have a SC permit. You can find info on this on the SLED website. They will check with the auditor of the county where you own real estate.

i don't but i could. It was in my console and I informed the trooper as soon as he approached the car. I handed him my GWL. (He took possession of the S&W model 66 during the stop and returned it to me loaded.

I own property in SC and that makes me eligible to have a SC permit. You can find info on this on the SLED website. They will check with the auditor of the county where you own real estate.

Right...I have family in SC and thought maybe you knew something I didn't....the only way I've been able to come up with is owning property in state. :(

Right...I have family in SC and thought maybe you knew something I didn't....the only way I've been able to come up with is owning property in state. :(

I told you man.. Hey man, pick up 49% of this mortgage we have on Queen St in Charleston and your well on your way to a SC permit! :)

Last edited:

is there a minimal property amount? can it be just land or does it have to be a dwelling? i know someone that would sell me a spot of rural land for a buck if I asked in order to get an SC permit.

is there a minimal property amount? can it be just land or does it have to be a dwelling? i know someone that would sell me a spot of rural land for a buck if I asked in order to get an SC permit.

As long as it something that the tax assessor's office deems real estate that is taxable, you're good to go. It's all about the revenue :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom