• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Stranger Things Season 2 Dropped....

TresMonos

Wolf Icon Lifetime Supporter
It's Great To Be Back Home
138   0
Reaction score
On Netflix.....watching S2E1 now.....god the sets take me back...all the way back to 1984.....the music, the cars, the video arcades....Regan/Bush signs in yards...listening to The Talking Heads and reading Vonnegut....monsters and flame throwers.... (sigh) ... good times

WEf5Pcih.png

We watched the first episode of season 2 last night. I also enjoy the 80s references, and I particularly liked the "cool" kid that pulled into the high school parking lot in the 79 Z28. I drove a nearly identical car myself in high school, and had long hair too. ;)

I alsi enjoy that the show is filmed here in the metro Atlanta area, and most of the locations are within 20 miles of my house. The high school is the old Stockbridge high school. The town scenes are filmed south of me in Jackson. The kids neighborhood is East Point. The government lab is on the Emory campus on Briarcliff Road. The opening scene in this first episode says Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, and was actually filmed 100 yards from my office on Peachtree Place in midtown Atlanta. Cool stuff.

Back
Top Bottom