Stupid Comments in Laws Section

Status
Not open for further replies.
You two have been going at it for years, when you going to finally meet up and release all that sexual tension? No homo, unless of course you are into that, no judgement.
Hell it increases my chance of getting lucky by 50 %.....

I may just be a small town pizza lawyer, but....

1Hxl.gif

Y'all should be ashamed. Rick Rolling the OP in his own thread when he just wants to have a safe space to discuss legal topics trending in today's society.

Personally I think it's a great idea. I usually visit a forum just like that when I am looking for sound legal advice from strangers on the internet....

Enjoy!

Y'all should be ashamed. Rick Rolling the OP in his own thread when he just wants to have a safe space to discuss legal topics trending in today's society.

Personally I think it's a great idea. I usually visit a forum just like that when I am looking for sound legal advice from strangers on the internet....

Enjoy!

Exactly! I go to the Legal area of actual Legal Advice and research. Not to read some A$$ hats personal opinion. If I ask for legal information on firearms and your not an FFL, Law Enforcement, Attorney or someone with actual information - then keep your pie whole shut.

I am now proud to added to any ignore lists or receive mod slap from the mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom