• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Submitted 1/9/13 and STILL waiting

shaneadams90

Default rank <3500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
73   0
Reaction score
So I submitted 3 stamps on 1/9....2 suppressors and a SBR..SBR was kicked out bc it was marked Multi...got that turned around pretty quick...called 7mos in and was "pending, within next 60 days"....

anyone else going on more than 8 mos or am I the lucky one?

shane

So I submitted 3 stamps on 1/9....2 suppressors and a SBR..SBR was kicked out bc it was marked Multi...got that turned around pretty quick...called 7mos in and was "pending, within next 60 days"....

shane

Pretty much everyone who submitted forms in January is looking at 8-9 months,

- - - Updated - - -

shane

Pretty much everyone who submitted forms in January is looking at 8-9 months,

Lax, if you get time PM me, I have a ton of questions about forms and what nots for an SBR and I know you deal with them and are faairly knowledgeable on them. Thanks.

8 months...................dang thats gonna suck!

but based on NFA tracker you should be approved any day now, looks like shannon has already cleared a January 4th send in (7th check cashed), so you should coming up quick

but based on NFA tracker you should be approved any day now, looks like shannon has already cleared a January 4th send in (7th check cashed), so you should coming up quick

Man I hope so...I got guns threaded...ammo loaded....optics waiting to be mounted.....and an ITCHY trigger finger!!!

and the patience bank has been OVER DRAWN!

bad thing is I think I want a mystic.....so I start all over again!!
shane

Man I hope so...I got guns threaded...ammo loaded....optics waiting to be mounted.....and an ITCHY trigger finger!!!

and the patience bank has been OVER DRAWN!

bad thing is I think I want a mystic.....so I start all over again!!
shane

so what cans and hosts? I swear the hosts are more fun to build up than the cans, I have had hosts threaded for a year now for a can I just bought.

I am in the same boat as you..Sent paperwork 1-16-13... Check cashed 1-23. Still not back....I keep telling myself it will be any day now. Already have my Glock 17 ready for the Mystic. Still working on the 9 MM AR pistol.

Last edited:
Cans:
Torch QA
Freedom Mag QA

CAW Billet upper and lower
Wilson 10.3" barrel
Timney Trigger
Magpul Stock
NiB One BCG by Secoa
Not pictured is Vortex Viper PST 1-4 or Acog with Dr site....have both just haven't decided.
with Torch QA can
Todd Jarrett Rifle length rail...I wanted the rifle to appear carbine length but go 'thump' instead of bang.

photo copy 4.jpg

photo copy 5.jpg

photo copy 6.jpg

Not pictured
Savage 10FP that I have had cut down to 16.1" with QA mount...

CAW billet receiver
Black Hole Weaponery 300blk barrel
KAC rail
NiB One BCG by Secoa

TacSolutions Upper cut down to 8.5"

To DO:
FN SPR A1
Cut down barrel and attach QA

Thread adaptor for SLR 107CR
photo copy.jpg

Back
Top Bottom