• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Such a bad situation turned good. Wow, the world we live in...,

Doing good things and their actual job is expected, nothing to report there, unless.............LEO's ego is bruised and craves the emotional praise. Not doing good things and not doing their job is not expected; you can expect to be called out on that.

I'm not here to pick fights or make enemies, but when any LEO defends unacceptable actions of their fellow officers when those actions are clearly over reaching of their authority, I am going to speak up. And when you choose to label those who speak up as LEO bashers, that says more about you than us. Dr. Phil says he will be keeping an eye on you. ;)

You haven't seen me speak up for an officer's "unacceptable" actions yet, not sure what you keep referring to there. And when someone says "they should have rolled up with some mac-10s and cleaned house." I'm pretty sure I can confidently say that they hate Leo's. And for your Dr.Phil "fascination" not sure whats going on there. Maybe you should get that seen about?

You haven't seen me speak up for an officer's "unacceptable" actions yet, not sure what you keep referring to there. And when someone says "they should have rolled up with some mac-10s and cleaned house." I'm pretty sure I can confidently say that they hate Leo's. And for your Dr.Phil "fascination" not sure whats going on there. Maybe you should get that seen about?

Bro.... please don't feed the trolls. We've both been down this road 100+ times on here. Battle selection sir.

BTW.... diggin the avatar!

Back
Top Bottom