• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Suggestion Box: Anything you would like to see changed

I think you should get rid of the classified section and leave it gone for 2 months and then put it back up and charge 1 dollar for your ads. Also it should be usless and not worth the bandwidth it takes up. I think that would help the site more than anything you could do. Just my 0.02 though.:cool:

I think you should get rid of the classified section and leave it gone for 2 months and then put it back up and charge 1 dollar for your ads. Also it should be usless and not worth the bandwidth it takes up. I think that would help the site more than anything you could do. Just my 0.02 though.:cool:

Is this guy banned yet?

Seriously though, another thought. I'd be nice to have a "with pictures only" option when searching the classifieds. Now we can see the attachment icon, but that isn't reliable since some people have the image in the post hosted offsite.

There is a site just begging for you to join,that does exactly that....its.....been so long I can't remember.LOL

Nah- not original enough! ;)

Last edited:
... when it does that i have to go back to forum and find it there or search it , we know how the search box works;) just my 2cnts

I think the search function could use some tweaks. I have tried to search for "5.56" or "AK47" and the response back was 'no matches'. We KNOW that isn't accurate (especially on ODT!).

Back
Top Bottom