• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Suggestions for remote start/alarm...

Dont do it!

Eventually the control module will go out and leave you stranded unless you MacGiver the wiring back from the Flustercluck you must wrangle to get it to work.

Dont do it!

Eventually the control module will go out and leave you stranded unless you MacGiver the wiring back from the Flustercluck you must wrangle to get it to work.

Is this a Ford specific issue or a diesel specific issue? I've had aftermarket remote starts before w/o any issues.

A proper install will include some way to bypass the system in case there is a problem with the control module...again stressing the importance of dealing
with a good shop.

A proper install will include some way to bypass the system in case there is a problem with the control module...again stressing the importance of dealing
with a good shop.

I had no idea about this. I am learning something new everyday. I have never had a remote start installed, just had a few (3) vehicles that had them when I bought them. 2 of which were aftermarket units.

I have installed them all from viper to alpine the best bang for your buck is audio vox yes I said it audiovox. Most reliable I have ever used as long as you get the pro series. AND YES THERE IS A DELAY OPITION FOR DIESELS.

Back
Top Bottom