• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2024 Portugal MOTOGP Suggestions

oic123

Default rank <2000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
20   0
Reaction score
Anyone been before? Wife and I are going. Looking for a place to stay that will make getting to and from the track easier. I see there is a shuttle from Lagos and Portimao but no specific info on where to get on it. We are trying to pick a place based on that as priority one. Any good apps on getting around? ANY specifics about food or can't miss things to do and see is really appreciated. We are there for the week and will probably rent a scooter after the race.

I'll wait til it comes out on DVD or Bluray, just like I do for the Isle of Mann TT (if I had money, THAT's where I want to go!
Its the first race of the season, I pay for the app but they also show some of them on NBC a couple of days later. For me, its the greatest show on earth. F1 is a bunch of nancys by comparison.

The Isle of Man TT makes even Chuck Norris look a little limp wristed.
Very true as does

IOM is truly pushing the limits of mental discipline

Pavement is going to be somewhat predictable and similar every lap whereas dirt, flatrack, MX/SX changes every lap and these off road coarses are completely unknown.

I was poised to attend all the Indy MotoGP races. I envy you. Like the first guy said, I want to hear all about it too.

Have a safe trip and take a lot of pics to share.

Back
Top Bottom