• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Support an LEO business and get cool T-shirts and gear in return!

106   0
Reaction score
I have become a brand ambassador for an LEO owned and operated company that not only supports law enforcement but the military as well! With me being military and having a huge love for working out and shooting weapons, i thought what better of a company to join up with than Gymfidel apparel?! If you love and support law enforcement and military you should check this out! You can use my promo code when checking out and following this link to the website to save 15% off of your order. The code is good for as many times as you want to use it and new apparel will be up soon! Make sure to use my code at checkout so I get credit for the sale!

Slambert -15% off coupon

http://gymfidel.com/?aff=932

8BCB40EB-A93E-4293-A0A3-46008E7D437F.jpeg

USMC033run USMC033run sorry, i tried to post in “the pasture” then delete here because I thought this may be the wrong spot for my post. Then someone got offended and deleted the other one before I had the chance to. So here is the violence and coffee shirt above!

USMC033run USMC033run sorry, i tried to post in “the pasture” then delete here because I thought this may be the wrong spot for my post. Then someone got offended and deleted the other one before I had the chance to. So here is the violence and coffee shirt above!

Looks like some cool stuff! I'll definitely be hitting you up soon!

Back
Top Bottom