Suppresor pic up question

Yeah I mailed out the form so they never saw the trust, its no big deal. It did take me 3 hours to pick it HP though. Whish the gun ban crazy would pass so I could shoot in peace

I know right? Its just not ARs anymore. ITS EVERYTHING! Stores here in Jacksonville has $100-$150 mark up on handguns and $1000 markup on ARs/AKs. I'd show you pictures but they keep their price tags hidden, I would have to ask to see the gun!

The dealer knows me but I never did show them my trust, they just gave me the form and I finished it and mailed it myself. No big deal.

With that said, they didn't mark up their guns at there location, however they only had a few left anyways. They DID have a PMR 30 in the case for 370.......

This craze is pissing me off. I should have bought my colt lower 2 weeks ago but I didn't expect people going crazy. Now I have a SBR and a stupid colt 6920 upper only... -_-' Originally was going to send payment to RatWorx for them to reserve me one but they said they had 100 so it'll be around when I decide to get it but guess not, store is completely sold out and they price gouging now too.

Nm I see your issue. That sucks. I bet you could sell the upper for good money

I wanted to have a 11.5" and a 16" colt.... I could sell it for good money.... I'll hold onto it till end of January. If it shows that market staying as is, I will sell for ridiculous price since I won't beable to get a lower for it. I found bunch of lowers but I like to keep colt with colt.

Doubt it, its not a assault device. They will probably make ar's class three or something stupid like that

I don't like that idea as it will definitely increase in NFA wait times but its better than a "***". It would piss alot of people off if they moved it there because than the rifles they paid $3,000 for will only worth $1,100. :D

Back
Top Bottom