• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Suppressed SBR BCG/Gas block?

The magic solution you are looking for is a piston upper with a 2 position gas block. There is nothing you can do to eliminate gas blowback from a suppressor on a DI gun. You can spend lots of money on products to reduce it, but it always there.

The magic solution you are looking for is a piston upper with a 2 position gas block. There is nothing you can do to eliminate gas blowback from a suppressor on a DI gun. You can spend lots of money on products to reduce it, but it always there.
I've got a piston 308 that I haven't shot with the can yet but that will be more than likely my primary rifle setup.

After I first tried these, I started putting them in every build. Been running them for a few years now and not a single issue. Hands down worth it. Smoother than Rick James on coke dipped in baby oil, dancing on butter.

I had heard about these in the past but I always forget about them. Might have to try one some day..

lmt carrier-H3 buffer is the winning combination if your upper has the gas to cycle it
Not for his. Maybe the 13.9 barrel but the LMT enhanced carrier bleeds off gas pressure to quick to cycle the shorter guns. IMO, the enhanced carrier is a solution looking for a problem. The bolts are stellar as long as they pass qc, but the carriers.......not so much.

Not for his. Maybe the 13.9 barrel but the LMT enhanced carrier bleeds off gas pressure to quick to cycle the shorter guns. IMO, the enhanced carrier is a solution looking for a problem. The bolts are stellar as long as they pass qc, but the carriers.......not so much.
highly dependent on the can being used. My triarc 13.9 could use an LMT carrier no problems with a mini2 on the muzzle. The delayed cam path is a legitimate improvement to suppressed shooting.

Back
Top Bottom