• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Suspicous car passing by my house...

You gotta think OpSec bro. You go jumping in your car and following them around and IF they are trouble they now know where you live. next week, after things cool down is when you need to worry. You had the perfect opportunity after you went inside the first time. Come back out into your yard via back exit, observe without being observed. gather intel and call LEO. It is the cops job to investigate suspicious activity. Not yours. That's what put Zim in the position of having to defend himself. 2 blocks from home is not defense, it is Offense.
exactly

Would calling the police station, would they tell me who own the car?

Take your medication, the sky isn't falling cars will drive on streets that you dont know who they are

Well that's the thing, after the 4th time I followed it and when I turned around, it was on a street that was OUTSIDE my neighborhood, and when I got back home, I waited and surely it comes back passing by slowly.

did the driver look like this..............

Attachments

• stalker-girl_o_410693.jpg
    stalker-girl_o_410693.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 149
I understand your concern, but who was at home with your family while you were out "gathering intell"? I agree with arm yourself heavily, sneak out the back door, stay hidden, and watch. But if you had family in your house, You should not have left.

I must have missed the illegal activity or reason that these cars, on the street, in a neighborhood made you feel so threatened that it was necessary to take the measures you did. Maybe I'm too relaxed and not aware of things that could be threats?

I'd be holding the trusty old Mossberg 500 waiting for their arrival...I'd already have my CCW on my hip to begin with!

And what part of Marietta...should I be on the lookout over here in West Cobb?

That is some weird crap.... I have seen some cars in our neighborhood that sometimes appear to be casing the place... I always slow down, let em know they have been seen. Sometimes it's the f'ing HOA people looking to see if the grass is too tall or that the houses have the "right" munch... I give them a look as well... bastards. :)

Back
Top Bottom