• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Swap Meet!

Ok, here's the latest! The location I have been working on is the VFW Post 2681 in Marietta. They have a seperate room in the back with tables, chairs, and everything else. I finally feel comfortable telling everyone since our chances of the VFW allowing us to use their facility is very good. I just got back from there and they will have final say so on Friday. They just want to make sure all the board members are ok with everything. The folks I have been dealing with think it's a great idea. We NEED to have some kind of military presence - I'm sure we have some active and retired folks in our group? They will allow us a Saturday in August from 10am to 2 or 4pm. This should be a great event!

Ok, here's the latest! The location I have been working on is the VFW Post 2681 in Marietta. They have a seperate room in the back with tables, chairs, and everything else. I finally feel comfortable telling everyone since our chances of the VFW allowing us to use their facility is very good. I just got back from there and they will have final say so on Friday. They just want to make sure all the board members are ok with everything. The folks I have been dealing with think it's a great idea. We NEED to have some kind of military presence - I'm sure we have some active and retired folks in our group? They will allow us a Saturday in August from 10am to 2 or 4pm. This should be a great event!

I AM IN !!
I can get a couple of tables and chairs too.

Im sure there are enough current and ex-military people here to fill the requirement. Should be a good time, keep us up to date on the details!

Yes, this is the VFW on Powers Ferry. They have tons of tables and chairs - we won't be needing them for this venue. They have a banquet room in the back that is pretty big and even has a grill/bar. No alcohol of course, but I'm gonna ask if they can get someone to man the grill and possibly serve/sell food and soft drinks. These are some of the details I'm still working on. Looking at the 2nd or 3rd Saturday in August.

Yes, this is the VFW on Powers Ferry. They have tons of tables and chairs - we won't be needing them for this venue. They have a banquet room in the back that is pretty big and even has a grill/bar. No alcohol of course, but I'm gonna ask if they can get someone to man the grill and possibly serve/sell food and soft drinks. These are some of the details I'm still working on. Looking at the 2nd or 3rd Saturday in August.

I "know of" Carl & Tracy.....And I work with Cecil and Nancy.
They all do the Bingo stuff there.

I live just down the street from there too.

I am definantly in on this!!

Back
Top Bottom