• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sweet Potato Pie and hush my mouth

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope they have a staff of about 1000 or more for New Years Eve!
Even that might not be enough around Atlanta!
Fireworks can be easily ruled out due to altitude and proximity in time. Unless they think someone is laying down suppressive fire from the Channel 4 news chopper ;)

Monitoring systems.. CCTV, that sort of thing. It's not the systems themselves that scare people, it's the potential for abuse.

This.

When I was in London on business, it was kinda creepy looking up on every street corner and seeing CCTV cameras everywhere.

Fireworks can be easily ruled out due to altitude and proximity in time. Unless they think someone is laying down suppressive fire from the Channel 4 news chopper ;)

Actually, what I was referring to is, if you are south of I-20 down to about Stockbridge, you hear a lot more gunfire than fireworks.
I've even heard several automatics being fired, when I was at my friends house for New Years eve. Never saw a cop show up though.

In clayton county they would be a waste of money. Go to riverdale and it sounds like baghdad on friday nights. Crazy.
you should be in west end on new years. i was at a friends house and it sounded kinda like rain. he told me it was shot hitting the roof from shotgun blasts. thats why we couldnt set off fireworks till later/earlier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom