• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

T minus 2 days and counting (until surgery)

We are at T minus right at 54 hrs and counting; apparently my nerves are getting to me, since I cannot sleep? For those that don't already know, I have to check myself into Piedmont Atlanta tomorrow (yes--happy July 4th to me); for open heart surgery Tuesday afternoon around noon 30. I haven't been worried about the surgery and not 100% sure that's what is keeping me awake now? What I am worried about is losing my job. W/o getting into specific details, I have to be back to work by September 1st or they are going to let me go. After 23.5 years, I may be facing unemployment. That has me worried and in need of your prayers please!

I'm Praying for you.

We are at T minus right at 54 hrs and counting; apparently my nerves are getting to me, since I cannot sleep? For those that don't already know, I have to check myself into Piedmont Atlanta tomorrow (yes--happy July 4th to me); for open heart surgery Tuesday afternoon around noon 30. I haven't been worried about the surgery and not 100% sure that's what is keeping me awake now? What I am worried about is losing my job. W/o getting into specific details, I have to be back to work by September 1st or they are going to let me go. After 23.5 years, I may be facing unemployment. That has me worried and in need of your prayers please!
Focus on your health first. Sounds to me if they let you go for that, you could sue them. Sending prayers for your speedy recovery. I let my job rule my life and it nearly killed me.....Literally

Focus on your health first. Sounds to me if they let you go for that, you could sue them. Sending prayers for your speedy recovery. I let my job rule my life and it nearly killed me.....Literally
I don't think I'd have much of a case, w/ Ga being an at will state?? But. either way, had a missed call and voice mail from the big boss telling me not to worry; my job is safe, no matter how long it takes.

I don't think I'd have much of a case, w/ Ga being an at will state?? But. either way, had a missed call and voice mail from the big boss telling me not to worry; my job is safe, no matter how long it takes.
Put it in GODs hands,he makes the decisions. We will be praying with you

I'm glad to hear that. Yes I know about the right to fire.....We have very few if any rights anymore. And it's getting worse all the time.... God speed Sir

Back
Top Bottom