• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

T minus 2 days and counting (until surgery)

I pray that my Father will step in and take control over your surgery and your job situation God can intervene in any situation if we will trust in Him. He has been with my wife and I threw many surgeries and job loss We are still here by his Grace praying for you and your family

We are at T minus right at 54 hrs and counting; apparently my nerves are getting to me, since I cannot sleep? For those that don't already know, I have to check myself into Piedmont Atlanta tomorrow (yes--happy July 4th to me); for open heart surgery Tuesday afternoon around noon 30. I haven't been worried about the surgery and not 100% sure that's what is keeping me awake now? What I am worried about is losing my job. W/o getting into specific details, I have to be back to work by September 1st or they are going to let me go. After 23.5 years, I may be facing unemployment. That has me worried and in need of your prayers please!

Getting a penis enlargement ain't so bad. Your wife will like it. You'll be good bro. You ain't a bitch. I'll come see you when you get done. We will have a beer and laugh about being scared of small ****. You got this.

Focus on your health first. This procedure has got a LOT better over the years. No matter how good you feel don't over do it and follow doctors orders.

Be sure to have tablets/phone chargers close to you so you won't get bored while resting.

God Speed.

Back
Top Bottom