• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

T. Rex Arms Sidecar

Thanks for the honest review sheep dog sheep dog . As far as appendix carry, so far it elreally works for me but I've been using a minimalist style holster. I may have to try out the other holster that was mentioned in this post since you said you don't like the bulk of the sidecar. Again, thanks for giving your honest opinion. If I were a lefty, I would buy it from you to try out.

Soooo...disregard my previous "update". Turns out the pants i was wearing were causing more bulge than the holster itself. I guess how they fit on my hips or something. Either way, it fits much better with different brand/cut of jeans. So now i highly recommend it again haha :thumb: it appears the other style pant was causing the rig to lean out over the belt line.

Lol. Thanks for the update. I'm likely going to order one shortly after Christmas. I have really high hopes for it. Once I get one and try it out for a little while, I will post with my thoughts. If you don't mind, keep updating me on it as you use it.

I own 2 sidecars. One for a WML and one without. Both for the glock.

Having a longer gun and/or a WML makes these holsters immensely more comfortable. At least for me. It moves around less, prints less and it actually more comfortable while seated. YMMV, but the Sidecar is a winner for me.

IMG_0012.JPG

I own 2 sidecars. One for a WML and one without. Both for the glock.

Having a longer gun and/or a WML makes these holsters immensely more comfortable. At least for me. It moves around less, prints less and it actually more comfortable while seated. YMMV, but the Sidecar is a winner for me.

View attachment 1005666
Thanks for the post. I think I'm pretty much sold on it. I've gotten used to appendix carry and actually prefer it now. I really like that these holsters have the mag pouch built in and they seem to be very fast to draw from.

I have read/heard good things about this new holster from stealthgear holsters. I have used their iwb holsters and they make quality and comfortable gear. I actually ordered one of these appendix pistol/mag holsters just now. They have a 30 day return period which is nice. Their holsters have great flex and padding to them as well as breathable among other perks. Look em up for more info. Just tossong it out there since ya asked about any other options to consider in your original post

14589809_922387074532634_636650787246715688_o.jpg

They are available with a duel clip option for stability also fyi

Back
Top Bottom