• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

T. Rex Arms Sidecar

Been running a sidecar since the sidecar came out. Never found anything better but this one from billieco billieco makes me want to try it. I would imagine the flexibility would provide more comfort. If the wonderful purchase angle is there like the sidecar this would be a home run.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

20161223_114831-01_wm.jpeg

Been running a sidecar since the sidecar came out. Never found anything better but this one from billieco billieco makes me want to try it. I would imagine the flexibility would provide more comfort. If the wonderful purchase angle is there like the sidecar this would be a home run.

I have been really enjoying the sidecar as well. But Yeah, i am interested in the feel of having the connection of the pistol and mag holder with the leather strip. It seems like you said, it would be more flexible than rigid kydex. That is why i was considering the stealthgear aiwb+...especially for summer weather with the breathable material but they do not offer a claw with their rig which i think helps with concealment. Looks like this...

images (8).jpg

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

So far, I am perfectly happy and very impressed with the "package" from gearcraft holsters. billieco billieco

The quality is perfect and it is very comfortable to wear so far and conceals extremely well. The only issue I have is the spare mag digging into me when sitting but I'm pretty sure that's because I need to cut a little fat in the midsection lol. My plan is to post a review in the gear section of the forum once I've had a little more time carrying it. I will try to remember to tag you in it sheep dog sheep dog

Back
Top Bottom