• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

T. Rex Arms Sidecar

Its called the "Package" I am working on my website right now so you cannot see it yet. It will be up soon.

Nice package ya got there! Haha yeah i looked on the site this am and did not see any appendix rigs. How much is it? How does it conceal without any claw or what not? Guessing it molds around body with the leather middle?

Nice package ya got there! Haha yeah i looked on the site this am and did not see any appendix rigs. How much is it? How does it conceal without any claw or what not? Guessing it molds around body with the leather middle?
It will be like on the site shortly. It wears nice. We have been making the solid curved kydex only version for a while as many others have but recently decided to make a change.
The "Claw" will be an add on option as well. Check back later today on the website. These will start at $75 for the piblic but we give a healthy ODT Discount of 20% off.

It will be like on the site shortly. It wears nice. We have been making the solid curved kydex only version for a while as many others have but recently decided to make a change.
The "Claw" will be an add on option as well. Check back later today on the website. These will start at $75 for the piblic but we give a healthy ODT Discount of 20% off.
I'll definitely be checking it out. Thanks for letting me know about them.

Did ya make any decisions on a holster? Having worn my t rex arms sidecar for some time now, i dont know that i would ever go back to strongside behind the hip carry. Centerline carry with a pistol and mag in one rig has proven much more practical and comfortable. And concealable.

Back
Top Bottom