• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

T-shirt company

Are the 3X &4X shirts priced higher? If so how much are they?

Right now we are saying $20.00 shipped. The price may go up a few bucks depending on demand but for now $20.

We are seeing if we need to make the design bigger for the 3xl and 4xl shirts which mean we have to make another separate screen so we can sell the best possible looking shirts in any size.

Right now we are saying $20.00 shipped. The price may go up a few bucks depending on demand but for now $20.

We are seeing if we need to make the design bigger for the 3xl and 4xl shirts which mean we have to make another separate screen so we can sell the best possible looking shirts in any size.
Thanks for the info. One other question, can you do the design on the back instead of the front? Maybe put a small version of your logo on the left chest area of the front?

Guess what I got in the mail today...

View attachment 2038908

Ok, big milsurp guy here and had to have one of the new Garand t-shirts and to support local ODT entrepreneurship (I may be a little biased in that department). Had the t-shirts in like 2 days after the order.

Hat's off to Brittany for the quality of work and the nice t-shirt material. She even included care instructions!

Really wishing Shoot & Move supply co. all the best in their future business endeavors! Can't wait to show these off at the next M&G!

View attachment 2038919

I bet if I wore the Garand t-shirt over to the CMP Range I could sell some...:cool: Quality workmanship for sure!

Thanks for the kind words! We are super excited you like them! Keep a look out for future designs. (I have a feeling there be plenty more milsurp themed shirts to come)

Thanks for the info. One other question, can you do the design on the back instead of the front? Maybe put a small version of your logo on the left chest area of the front?

Yes we can! We are still toying with placement and to include our logo or not to. It's kind of a design by design decision.

24405.jpeg
Can't wait to get mine :pop2:

Back
Top Bottom