Taking guns while on vacation.

Taking guns on vacation

• Just take ONE pistol and a bunch of mags.

Votes: 39 52.7%
  • Take a pistol with a bunch of mags AND a rifle with a slew of mags

Votes: 20 27.0%
  • Leave your guns at home! Your on vacation

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Take everything you own. Load the car up full of guns and ammo.

Votes: 13 17.6%

• Total voters
only once.

Once would be enough for me! I had a kid pull a snub by on me in high school. He didn't pull the trigger but I could see the bullet in the barrel. It didn't end well for him after he passed it off to one of his buddies. I suppose I would have 2, one in my pocket and one on my back. The vehicle weapon don't count.

Try to find out what the cops carry in that area and bring that. Also ammo commonly used by police will provide another measure of legal protection. Check out Massad Ayoob's writing for tons of advice in this arena. My personal choice is a Glock 22 and a Remington 870 Police. Both are commonly found inside of police cruisers across the fruited plain.

Take all you can! Remember the hills have eyes? lol

- - - Updated - - -

Try to find out what the cops carry in that area and bring that. Also ammo commonly used by police will provide another measure of legal protection. Check out Massad Ayoob's writing for tons of advice in this arena. My personal choice is a Glock 22 and a Remington 870 Police. Both are commonly found inside of police cruisers across the fruited plain.

Good info!

Back
Top Bottom