Votes: 26 28.9%
  • skilled shooter

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • level headed/Good decision maker

Votes: 37 41.1%
  • Shoot em and take his stuff

Votes: 22 24.4%

• Total voters
A person standing alone attracts less attention... two standing back to back can be dropped with one bullet... a three person braided cord warrant a frag grenade.

Don't know about anyone else but I'm not getting close enough to three well armed men to throw a grenade.

Nope, my thought is 3 well placed 180grain spitzer's to the soft places. Retrieve equipment and supplies and call it a day.

Don't know about anyone else but I'm not getting close enough to three well armed men to throw a grenade.

Nope, my thought is 3 well placed 180grain spitzer's to the soft places. Retrieve equipment and supplies and call it a day.

are you trying to tell me that you do not have a tactical waterballoon launcher in your SHTF inventory? They work with frags and molotovs very well, and are even great for water balloons when things have been slow and your guard on shift is dozing. Just dont keep the water balloons next to frags. Mistakes do happen and safety is paramount during the shtf!

I dunno. You live in a nice area. If I lived up there I would not be as paranoid. People around here are bonkers for some reason.

X2 on that! After reading the predicament of yall in the city, I still thank God I grew up here in a small town! Me and most of my group of friends have known each other since childhood! Thick and thin I know the ones who have always and will always be there.

Strangers I would torture first. Friends get the benefit of the doubt and a mercy bullet. During shtf you have no friends.

- - - Updated - - -

And that's what you would be when her gay brother makes his way into the back entrance while your getting your rocks off with his sister. No thanks.
Well I hope I don't have to leave my area, but if I do I know not to go check in with Soviet.

Back
Top Bottom