Talk me into or out of 300blk...

I gotta kinda disagree there. Suppressing the 5.56 is not NEAR as quiet as a 300blk subsonic suppressed round. Its REALLY quiet. Thats the only use I can see for it though. Plus the upside is many 9mm cans allow you to suppress 300blk subs. So you dont have to spend the cheese on another can.

^this

Bottom line is if ya wanna be "trendy and tacticool" go with the 300. 10 years from now the 7.62X39 will still be here waitin for ya...lol

Your right thats the only benifit of this round. Load development on the other hand for a sub 200-240gr bullet that cycles and feeds reliably is a royal pain.

No its not, any AAC upper wil so it, my franken upper did it. It's a problem created by companies who didn't create the proper port size, kind of like the myth of inaccuracy was created by Savage using a 1:12 barrel.

No its not, any AAC upper wil so it, my franken upper did it. It's a problem created by companies who didn't create the proper port size, kind of like the myth of inaccuracy was created by Savage using a 1:12 barrel.

Savage didnt listen to the guys that created the round...they should have.

Back
Top Bottom