• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Target store runs out of job applications.....

And I've worked with both. But to make a statement like "the futile attempt at working blacks and expecting anything worthwhile out of them?" That's so far out of pocket, I don't even know how to respond. :tsk:
Agreed, should not lump all of any group (who's connection is something they cannot control) is wrong.

Let’s be real. Latinos take care of their own. 90% of them at least know who their mom and dad are. Or that 90%, 2/3 of those have them at home with their grandparents. The black community on the other hand. And it’s not racist. It’s fact. You should look up on how communities decide the size of jails when they build them. I’m not say one is better than the other. I’m saying stats and facts, stereotype theirselves. I’ve work with all types, trained all types. Laziness is an attribute you can’t fix. It’s starts at home.

Agreed, should not lump all of any group (who's connection is something they cannot control) is wrong.

Only maybe 5 of the hundreds perhaps thousands of yellow jackets I've encountered in my life have stung me.
And none of those five yellow jackets that did sting me were from the underground nest that they're currently building next to that tree in my backyard. THOSE yellow jackets have never caused me any harm and yet somehow due to my prior experiences with yellow jackets and reading about many other peoples encounters with yellow jackets, I regard them with distrust and will treat them as a threat. I'm pre-judging them. Based on the behavior of others of their kind.

Only maybe 5 of the hundreds perhaps thousands of yellow jackets I've encountered in my life have stung me.
And none of those five yellow jackets that did sting me were from the underground nest that they're currently building next to that tree in my backyard. THOSE yellow jackets have never caused me any harm and yet somehow due to my prior experiences with yellow jackets and reading about many other peoples encounters with yellow jackets, I regard them with distrust and will treat them as a threat. I'm pre-judging them. Based on the behavior of others of their kind.
Quart of gas down the hole after dark, problem solved. No more worries.

Yeah I never said I'd trust all of any group. Based on experience, observation and common sense though I regard everyone in a particular group with suspicion. Experience will override prejudices. I almost automatically regard younger people, white or black with suspicion when they're cussing, wearing underwear exposed, no shirts, roaming around in the middle of the day drinking or smoking weed. Some might be cool but only contact proves or disproves my suspicion. Same with cops. All are scumbag mother****ers until I talk with them. Some are cool, normal even, but many are not. Older folks I never give a thought to in regards danger because 99% are decent polite people raised in a different America.

Yeah I never said I'd trust all of any group. Based on experience, observation and common sense though I regard everyone in a particular group with suspicion. Experience will override prejudices. I almost automatically regard younger people, white or black with suspicion when they're cussing, wearing underwear exposed, no shirts, roaming around in the middle of the day drinking or smoking weed. Some might be cool but only contact proves or disproves my suspicion. Same with cops. All are scumbag mother****ers until I talk with them. Some are cool, normal even, but many are not. Older folks I never give a thought to in regards danger because 99% are decent polite people raised in a different America.
Not sure about that 99%. You leaving out the whole ODT?

I’ve seen many of these videos but no whites participating. That’s real. But many people support or make excuses for them, white & black. As long as it goes “unchecked” it will continue. Im sure they feel entitled. Saying it’s black people doing it isn’t racist it’s a fact!

btw if they can identify Jan 6 participants by video they can a lot of these as well but they won’t because that would be racist.

I’ve seen many of these videos but no whites participating. That’s real. But many people support or make excuses for them, white & black. As long as it goes “unchecked” it will continue. Im sure they feel entitled. Saying it’s black people doing it isn’t racist it’s a fact!

btw if they can identify Jan 6 participants by video they can a lot of these as well but they won’t because that would be racist.
I have seen a few videos of white people brazenly stealing from stores (mostly in Cali I assume) but they are the super minority of videos online of this type of "shopping behavior."

Back
Top Bottom