• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Target store runs out of job applications.....

IMG_2246.jpeg

Escalators in stores in Chicago but I haven't seen them elsewhere (not a Target shopper.) I have no idea where that video was taken. TikTok is covered up with congresses looting stores of all types.

I'd love to see video of the types of stores/products yts would loot. Maybe Cracker Barrel gift shops, Cabela's, Bass Pro Shops, Carhart, Red Wing work boots, tools @ Home Depot or Lowes, etc. Yt women would be looting Starbucks, Ulta and Macy's.

Did you see the video of a sale on Milwaukee tools at Home Depot yet?

Within 30 days he was well schooled in the futile attempt at working blacks and expecting anything worthwhile out of them. Sorriness comes in all colors of human but the black ones are way ahead of every other color in the sorriness dept. when it come to work ethic and honesty. Just a fact of life.
jim-carrey-ace-ventura.gif

All day every day. The naked, literal racism in some of these posts is pretty wild.
Well, I see your point but if 68% of the videos of smash mobs posted were white people acting the fool in stores, the situation (shoplifting) would be unremarkable.

As it stands, stereotypes exist for reasons. I've never worked alongside a lazy black person myself but I have worked amongst some sorry assed whites.

As it stands, stereotypes exist for reasons. I've never worked alongside a lazy black person myself but I have worked amongst some sorry assed whites.
And I've worked with both. But to make a statement like "the futile attempt at working blacks and expecting anything worthwhile out of them?" That's so far out of pocket, I don't even know how to respond. :tsk:

Back
Top Bottom