• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Target store runs out of job applications.....

Well, since selling our Johns Creek house in July I'm back to being a Midtown resident.

Haven't been mugged.

Place hasn't been robbed.

Van, parked on the street, hasn't been broken into.

I've seen more baby strollers with parents than you could imagine on the sidewalks and in Piedmont Park.

Yeah, there's homeless folks at the exit ramps from the highway.

But the Krispy Kreme on Ponce is almost ready to open so it's pretty much worth it all...

I've never been to "Gordon" but based on the below news from less than a month ago, maybe I'm safer in Atlanta? Ousted Chief of police under investigation by the GBI and now a weekend of "gun violence?" Seems sketchy.

"This leaves Gordon with four officers instead of six to cover the town of 1,800 people." Yeah, it's like Chicago down here. You must be bored to look up Gordon.

I get my mail from the Gordon post office therefore I have a Gordon address. I live on 22 acres around a mix of country folk. I am not too worried. Got "Beware of Dog" signs around property - pair of old Attack Dachshunds - they are German and hate everybody but my wife.

"This leaves Gordon with four officers instead of six to cover the town of 1,800 people." Yeah, it's like Chicago down here. You must be bored to look up Gordon.

I get my mail from the Gordon post office therefore I have a Gordon address. I live on 22 acres around a mix of country folk. I am not too worried. Got "Beware of Dog" signs around property - pair of old Attack Dachshunds - they are German and hate everybody but my wife.
1 to 300 coverage? Y'all cannot be more dangerous than Macon. We have about 125 cops for 156,000 residents, or about 1 cop to 1,200 residents. I'm including the jail staff in those numbers.

I bet when you call the cops in Gordon, they probably show up faster than 2 and a half hours.

My point was that one data point does not a narrative make.

My wife was a Target store manager for 18 months. She finally quit after being accused of racism EVERY week by the employees for doing her job
my son was the anti-racism poster boy growing up and into his 30's..........(just like his dad)......he got a job as a manager. Within 30 days he was well schooled in the futile attempt at working blacks and expecting anything worthwhile out of them. Sorriness comes in all colors of human but the black ones are way ahead of every other color in the sorriness dept. when it come to work ethic and honesty. Just a fact of life.

Back
Top Bottom