• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Tats, sleeves, socks, why the whole body covering attraction

are perfectly normal when not to the extreme
Dang folks, lets not have a rumble over this, I did say "extreme" and that was the weight of the post, not knocking a few hideable tats, just looking for others thoughts on the full sleeves, socks, face tats and overlooking real obligations to only buy more ink, and the like.

So the moral of the story is, if you have a bunch of tats and can’t support your family, but you were in the military, that’s okay. If you have a bunch of tats, are poor white trash, and didn’t serve in the military, you are an idiot and should have made better choices. And finally, if you have a bunch of tats, are successful, have a good family, and all other things that don’t play into the preconceived notions, you are ignored.

So the moral of the story is, if you have a bunch of tats and can’t support your family, but you were in the military, that’s okay. If you have a bunch of tats, are poor white trash, and didn’t serve in the military, you are an idiot and should have made better choices. And finally, if you have a bunch of tats, are successful, have a good family, and all other things that don’t play into the preconceived notions, you are ignored.
Nah, I think you missed it. The moral of the story is that times have changed and tats are more acceptable these days...but also just because you can do something doesn't always mean you should.

Nah, I think you missed it. The moral of the story is that times have changed and tats are more acceptable these days...but also just because you can do something doesn't always mean you should.

I think the OP was referring more to neglecting other responsibilities. Hence their last post

Back
Top Bottom