• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Taurus G2C

Probably the best gun under $300 new out there. There was a really good thread about them when they first came out, but alas the ODT search bar is worthless.

I got mine when the wife thought the G2S would be better. And she does like the S better, feels different to me, I don't like it as much.

It does what I am asking of it. So, what now?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

my wife carried the s&w shield 9mm for a while... and then I bought a Taurus g2c 9mm just because I got a good deal on it.. and when we started going to the range a good bit my wife and I started liking the Taurus g2c better than the shield. it was the same size gun as the shield + it holds 12 + 1 in it and I've shot probley 800 rds out of the g2c and ain't never had a issue at all... + you can get some sig 226 9mm mags that hold 20rds and they fit in the Taurus g2c and run just fine.... its turned out to be a really good gun...

The Shield is a great gun and has a longer track record, but I'd have no concerns about carrying a G2C. I prefer the capacity on the G2C over a Shield. My stainless G2C ran great through an entire Fighting Pistol class at Tactical Response, this is the video review from that class. If I had $200 to buy a carry pistol and I could choose either, it would be the G2C. Ignoring the manual safety (which I just leave off), it's very much like the Glock 26 I carry sometimes.

FB_IMG_1562766373547.jpg

Or, I let my wife buy what she thinks is cute. If it is dangerous to her health it mysteriously disappears. But, I would rather she be happy with her purchases than for you to be happy with her purchases.

Shoot, I am going to build her a AR, she want pink, red, black, and purple. She is okay with a black lower. Everything else is going to be color dependent. If you don't like it don't have it. If she likes it and you don't then just be happy that she is happy and can shoot it.

Or, I let my wife buy what she thinks is cute. If it is dangerous to her health it mysteriously disappears. But, I would rather she be happy with her purchases than for you to be happy with her purchases.

Shoot, I am going to build her a AR, she want pink, red, black, and purple. She is okay with a black lower. Everything else is going to be color dependent. If you don't like it don't have it. If she likes it and you don't then just be happy that she is happy and can shoot it.

Buy her something quality and get it cerakoted, problem solved.

I don't buy for her. She buys for her using my bank account. She says it is fair that way.

I give options and opinions. She use to come on forums and such to find out for herself, but she got tired of being told she was wrong and quit coming out. This is a problem, too many women are excluded. Shoot, my daughters will out shoot many and would be even better if they didn't hate being ogled or told what they are doing wrong and offered to "correct" her form.

Back
Top Bottom