• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Taurus PT111 Gen2 9MM $200

What brand ammo do y'all prefer to use in these??
I like the Remington Golden Bullet JHP, but it doesn't matter because they will eat anything. Check out the Hickock 45 video review on Youtube, he is even really impressed with it, and can hit targets lIke a champ with both 115 and 124 grain ball.................

so far all I've put through mine is the remington umc 115gr. fmj's (about 300 rounds). Love the way this gun fits and it's fairly easy to conceal

Can you get a used one here for $200?

Sure!....
flypig.gif
pound.gif

I bought one this past Friday at CG&P for $211 out the door. I won't get to shoot it until this weekend, but I did break it down and clean it. I'm VERY impressed with the fit and finish. It feels good in the hand. It comes with two mags, and the 3 dot sights are better than what comes on a lot of higher priced guns I've owned.

If it shoots as good as the reviews say it does, it's a steal at $211.

I bought one this past Friday at CG&P for $211 out the door. I won't get to shoot it until this weekend, but I did break it down and clean it. I'm VERY impressed with the fit and finish. It feels good in the hand. It comes with two mags, and the 3 dot sights are better than what comes on a lot of higher priced guns I've owned.

If it shoots as good as the reviews say it does, it's a steal at $211.

hows the trigger on it? I had a PT140, that i hated. Its trigger felt like moving gravel and hella muzzle flip.

hows the trigger on it? I had a PT140, that i hated. Its trigger felt like moving gravel and hella muzzle flip.

Judging just by dry firing it, it's not bad, but it is different. It's got a long, but very light pull, then it breaks pretty much all the back of the trigger guard. I'd guess 6 lbs or so when it breaks. The reset is VERY short. The trigger in mine is not gritty.

I'm a certified trigger snob. I'd say it's OK. For the money, it's not bad at all.

Judging just by dry firing it, it's not bad, but it is different. It's got a long, but very light pull, then it breaks pretty much all the back of the trigger guard. I'd guess 6 lbs or so when it breaks. The reset is VERY short. The trigger in mine is not gritty.

I'm a certified trigger snob. I'd say it's OK. For the money, it's not bad at all.

guess i may just have to give it a try

Back
Top Bottom