• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Taurus PT111 Gen2 9MM $200

My 3rd one from CG&P. Just picked up another one...

IMG_20150717_115739.jpg

Picked mine up while ago. Still amazed at what you can get for $200 and change, especially with the windage adj. rear sight. May get another one just for the hell of it.

Shot about 60-70 or so rounds thru mine this evening. Highly impressed so far. Shot a mixture of Perfecta and Remington 115 gr new ammo, and Freedom Munitions 115 gr reloads. Had one FTF on the reloads, but ran flawless otherwise.

I'm an average shot with a handgun, and I found the gun to be quite accurate. Recoil is very manageable.

It's still early, but so far I'm very impressed and pleased with this purchase. $211 out the door at CG&P is a steal.

Gotta wonder how many of these PT111 that CG&P has sold...
Hope to get out soon and shoot mine.
I'll bet PSA has sold a TON of them online! I got mine from there, and it has been flawless so far. Hard to believe that it's a Taurus since they are ALL supposed to be pieces of crap..............

I'll bet PSA has sold a TON of them online! I got mine from there, and it has been flawless so far. Hard to believe that it's a Taurus since they are ALL supposed to be pieces of crap..............
I couldn't find, or say anything bad about this Taurus G2, so the only bad thing that I came up, is trying to explain why I am carrying a Taurus over another namebrand when people ask me.

Back
Top Bottom